|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
You could call it the baby brother to the Mojo HD3 or the successor to the Mojo SL/SL-R. Either way, it’s a good thing, and maybe it's Ibis' most versatile trailbike ever.
You can run 2.3, 2.5 or 2.8 Plus tires on the Mojo 3, all with the same wheelset and without compromise.
The Mojo 3 shares a lot of DNA with the HD3. Where the HD3 is big and burly, the Mojo 3 is light, taut and energetic. The latest generation of the dw-link gives the bike it’s amazing climbing and descending abilities.
Low, long and slack best describes the geometry, with the added bonus of extremely short chainstays. Notably, it’s not so slack that only a few World Cup Downhill pros can use it to its full capacity. The bike is nimble yet massively capable.
The Mojo 3 also features a Boost swingarm, which yields stiffer wheels and a stiffer frame. A highly evolved carbon layup makes the frame as stiff as an HD3 at just under 5.5 lbs (with shock, size medium). Boost also allowed us to fit 2.8” tires in 425mm chainstays and if you like, you can run a 2X front derailleur.
- 27.5" or 27.5 Plus tire compatible with one wheel set.
- Boost 148 rear/Boost 110 front
- 130 mm rear wheel travel
- DW-link version 5
- 1X or 2X with a removable direct mount front derailleur mount that gives a clean 1X look
- 27.5 B+ compatible with Schwalbe or Maxxis 2.8”
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large
- Fox Factory FLOAT DPS shock with EVOL Sleeve and Kashima Coat, 7.875" x 2.00"
- ISCG 05 compatible with optional removable adapter
- Carbon fibre monocoque frame and swingarm
- 68 mm BSA threaded bottom bracket
- Super versatile internal cable routing including internal dropper routing.
- Optional polycarbonate down tube cable guard
- 160mm post mount
- Headset compatibility: ZS 44 / ZS 56
- Dual row angular contact bearings on the drive side of the lower link that have less play than standard sealed bearings. Preload adjustment is not necessary. Large 28mm x 15mm x 7mm radial bearings on the non-drive side for stiffness and long wear
- Frame weight 5.5 lbs with shock
- BB height at sag is the same with either tire
|Frame||Carbon fibre monocoque frame and swingarm|
|Fork||RockShox Pike RCT3 140mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Factory FLOAT DPS 3pos w/Adj and EVOL Sleeve with Kashima Coat, 7.875 x 2.00|
|Shifters||SL-M8000, DEORE XT (right hand only)|
|Derailleur (Rear)||SL-M8000, DEORE XT|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore XT BL/BR-M8000 180mm Front Rotor, 160mm Rear Rotor|
|Crankset||Race Face Turbine Cinch 30T 175mm (170mm optional)|
|Cassette||CS-M8000,DEORE XT, 11-SPEED, 11-42|
|Rims||5mm Asymmetric Welded, Black Ano / Laser Engraved, Tool Free Tire Mounting|
|Spokes||Pillar DB 14/15|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Nobby Nic 27.5” x 2.8” PLUS|
|Handlebar||Ibis Carbon Handlebar - 760mm width Hi-Fi (riser) or Lo-Fi (Flat)|
|Stem||Thomson Elite X4 Stem (40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110)|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 ZS44/ZS56|
|Saddle||Ibis custom saddle, CrMo rails|
|Seatpost||KS LEV Integra, with KGP remote|
|Number of Gears||11|