Hope Tech 3 E4 Hydraulic Disc Brakeset
Tech 3 lever matched with the E4 caliper offers an excellent brake, perfect for the all mountain enduro rider.
Please note: Image shown for illustration purposes, this listing is for the brake including braided hoses - not the standard black hose as shown.
- Rigid CNC'd one piece caliper
- E4 caliper uses 4x16mm phenolic pistons to give more usable power
- Tech 3 lever offers 5% more power compared to Hope's previous lever
- Ergonomic lever design to fit around other handle bar items
- The Tech 3 lever is directly compatible with Shimano I-Spec shifters.
- Complete brake available in Black, Purple, Red and Orange
- This option includes the braided hose
- No rotors or adapters are included
- These are setup as right hand front, left hand rear
Tech 3 E4 Tech Specs
- Tech 3 lever offers genuine bite point and reach adjustment without tools
- Uses post mount, 9.74 caliper with adapters to suit all mount options
- CNC machined from 2014 T6 aluminium alloy
- Top entry pad fitting
- Shimano I-Spec A shifters can be fitted directly to lever body. Separate direct mounts also available for Shimano I Spec 2 & Sram shifters
- Black anodized for durability
- Available to fit 160, 180, 183, 200 and 203mm front and rear rotors
- Weight from: 266g (standard hose), 300g (braided hose)
Hope Technology is one of the world leaders in engineering bicycle components. Since 1989, owners Ian Weatherill and Simon Sharp have been pushing the industry forward through designing, testing and manufacturing virtually all products in-house at the factory in Barnoldswick, United Kingdom.