Following on from the success of the Pro 2 hub, this now proven award winning wheelset continues to receive accolades and awards. The Pro 2 Evo now offers the added benefit of running on stainless steel bearings.
Hope have built their reputation on producing high quality, durable parts, using the latest and best design tools and machine tools, producing virtually every part in their UK Factory from raw material to finished item.
- High quality MTB wheelset with Hope Pro 2 Evo Hubs laced to NoTubes Arch EX rims.
- Hand laced, machine built and hand finished in house using Sapim Polyax Brass nipples.
- Smooth and free running wheel which will survive endless miles of regular use.
- Supplied complete with custom ‘Hope Hoops’ etching on the hub, rim tape, spare spokes, nipples and rim stickers.
- Hope Pro 2 Evo hub features a one piece 7075 aluminium rotor body and pawl carrier.
- Four pawls engage into a twenty-four tooth steel ratchet which is fixed into the hub shell and is sealed with a frictionless, non contact labyrinth seal.
- The axle runs on 5 cartridge bearings.
- 6-bolt disc brake rotor compatible.
- Shimano/SRAM compatible.
- Arch rim features BST and an internal arch that yields exceptional stiffness in a light package.
- Perfect rim for aggressive XC and Trail riding.