Hope's cranks are ideally suited to XC and All-Mountain/Enduro use.
These cranks can be used as is, using Hope's Spiderless Retainer ring that will fit directly to the cranks, or with a 104BCD spider to adapt for use with any 104BCD chain ring.
- This listing is for cranks with the standard axle for 68/73mm bb shells.
- Forged and CNC machined 7075 series aluminium alloy crank arms
- Unique expanding spline/arm interface (patent pending)
- Versatile Spline mount for chainring/spider
- 165, 170 and 175mm length
- 30mm oversized axle
- Arms available in black, blue, red, silver, purple and orange
- Different axle length options available to accommodate most bikes from XC, DH and FAT bikes
- Weight: 641g (arms, axle and 34 tooth spiderless ring)
Crankset Tech Specs >
Developed over many years the Hope crank has been designed using the latest FEA (Finite Element Analysis) tools and extensive multi discipline field testing.
The cranks feature a unique expanding spline axle/arm interface (pat pending) and incredibly versatile spline mounted spider/chainring system.
Hope's expanded range of bottom brackets ensure compatibility with most bottom bracket systems (See hope cranks compatibility chart)
Q‐Factor & Chainline- see "crankset fit and chainline" document.
Several spindle length options available to accommodate most bikes (from XC to DH, including FAT bikes) "see Hope cranks BB compatibility chart".
9, 10 and 11 speed compatible
Spiderless Retainer chainrings 26T to 36T
Spider Single 104BCD and Double 64/104BCD (with provisional room for a bashguard on all spiders)