The entry level wheelset in the Hope Hoops range. Combining strength, lightweight and reliability - this combination is a great wheelset for those needing a wheel to train, race, tour or just RIDE on!
Hope have built their reputation on four key values: producing high quality, durable parts that they want to use, using the latest and best design tools and machine tools, producing virtually every part in their UK Factory from raw material to finished item, and cutting out sales waffle to let the product do the talking.
- High quality road wheelset with Hope Mono RS Hubs laced to Mavic Open Pro rims.
- Hand laced, machine built and hand finished in house using Sapim Polyax Brass nipples.
- Smooth and free running wheel which will survive endless miles of regular use.
- Light enough to race, strong enough to train and reliable enough to complete sportives and tours on.
- Supplied complete with custom ‘Hope Hoops’ etching on the hub, rim tapes, spare spokes, nipples and rim stickers.
- Weight: 782g.
- Hope Mono RS hub is made from a single forged billet of 2014 T6 aluminium.
- The hub uses custom stainless steel cartridge bearings.
- Open Pro rim features Mavic’s exclusive Maxtal aluminium alloy, with a higher strength to weight ratio than traditional 6061 alloy.
- Soudé Usiné Process: After bending, the rim joint is arc welded, and the welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
- Usiné Brut Control: the braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined for smooth braking.