Hope's floating discs have been redesigned with a wider braking surface to enable them to be used as a replacement on many other braking systems in addition to their own.
- Standard, floating and vented rotor designs available
- A wide selection of sizes to choose from: 140mm to 205mm
- All rotors come with relevant hardware to fit to hub
- Laser cut stainless steel braking surface
- Floating and vented centres available in: black, silver, red, blue, purple and orange
- Popular amongst both performance orientated riders and those just looking for something a little different
- New design with wider braking surface to make them more compatible with other companies brakes
- Custom steel braking surface riveted to an aluminium central carrier
- Available in: 140, 160, 180, 183, 200, 203 and 205mm
- Floating design deals with changes in temperature
- Available in our six colour options
- Weight 180mm: 146g
180,183 or 185 ?
Over the years there has been some confusion over this "middle" sized disc. Although we will continue to manufacture 183mm discs and their corresponding H and J mounts, we have decided to standardise on the more common 180mm disc size. This requires the use of two new mounts: L- Standard post mount to post mount (180mm) and N-IS rear to post mount (180mm)
Hope Technology is one of the world leaders in engineering bicycle components. Since 1989, owners Ian Weatherill and Simon Sharp have been pushing the industry forward through designing, testing and manufacturing virtually all products in-house at the factory in Barnoldswick, United Kingdom.