The Hope District Plus rear light is bright! Now that may sound like an obvious statement but until you've seen one of these in the dark you won't quite believe it.
- 135 (105 measured) lumens on maximum power
- Choice of three static and three flashing modes
- Supplied with a 2 cell ES Li-Ion battery or uses power from exsiting front light via splitter cable
- QR band seatpost mount (aero post mount now available)
- 2 cell ES battery uses an intergrated battery life indicator so no more guessing
- Kit 3 includes splitter cable (to connect to front light) but NO battery or charger
- 135 (105 measured) lumens
- 3 red Osram’s high efficiency Oslon LEDs
- 3 static and 3 flashing modes
- 2600mAh rechargeable Li-Ion battery or shares front light battery via splitter cable.
- 270 degree visibility
- 15-200 hr burn time