Clean, modern style and a versatile, supportive form make the Giro Treble II Road Cycling Shoes a popular choice for everything from spin classes to centuries.
Giro is a worldwide leader in high-performance protective gear and accessories for action sports and active lifestyles. They create Cycling Shoes on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.
- The upper is made of supple synthetic and adjusts quickly and precisely with three wide straps.
- An Aegis® anti-microbial EVA footbed keeps you comfortable on longer rides.
- The stiff, injected nylon outsole is outfitted with Giro’s new Universal Cleat Mount system that accommodates both three-bolt and two-bolt cleat/pedal systems.
- Upper: High-quality, breathable synthetic fibre, Classic 3-strap closure.
- Outsole: Injected nylon with Universal Cleat Mount (2 or 3 bolt) .
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support, Aegis® anti-microbial treatment.
- Weight: 290g (size 42).
|Season||Spring 2014, Summer 2014|
|Cleat Type||SPD / SPD-SL|