The Giro Trans Road Cycling Shoes offer an unbeatable combination of fit, performance and value. They bring classic style and fit together with modern comfort and performance.
Giro is a worldwide leader in high-performance protective gear and accessories for action sports and active lifestyles. They create Cycling Shoes on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.
- Supple microfiber upper that conforms snugly to your foot.
- A secure, micro-ratcheting buckle offers precise fit adjustment.
- Giro’s acclaimed SuperNatural Fit footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment provides adjustable arch support for a comfortable fit.
- Direct connection to pedals via the Easton® EC70™ composite outsole.
- The Giro Trans gives you smooth and efficient power to the pedal without aches and pains.
- Upper: High-quality, breathable microfiber shapes to your foot; Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable); Offset “D-ring” at mid-foot strap helps to prevent pressure points.
- Outsole: Easton EC70 carbon composite is optimized for stiffness and power transfer.
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support and Aegis anti-microbial treatment.
- Weight: 275g (size 42).
|Season||Summer 2014, Spring 2014|