The Giro Apeckx Road Cycling Shoes have classic style with performance features and value that can’t be beaten!
Giro is a worldwide leader in high-performance protective gear and accessories for action sports and active lifestyles. They create Cycling Shoes on the leading edge of inspired design that look, fit and feel like a part of you, and allow you to be at your best.
- The Apeckx™ combines a supple microfiber upper with a stiffestin- class DuPont® Zytel™ nylon outsole that has been engineered to rival the performance of premium composite outsoles, with greater fatigue resistance than traditional nylon soles.
- A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment enhances comfort and fit.
- Adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting buckle and two straps.
- Built on the same performance last as Giro’s best shoes, so you get the same unrivaled fit that has made Giro the fastest growing brand of cycling shoes on the market.
- Upper: High-quality, breathable microfiber Strong and secure ratcheting buckle closure.
- (replaceable) Offset strap “D-ring” at mid-foot.
- Outsole: DuPont® Zytel™ nylon.
- Footbed: Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support Aegis® anti-microbial treatment.
- Weight: 285g (size 42.5).
|Season||Summer 2014, Spring 2014|
|Cleat Type||SPD / SPD-SL|