Stop counting laps. Let Garmin do the maths with Garmin Swim. Its the swimming watch designed for pool use that tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more.
It's the only pool swimming watch that logs your distance, pace, stroke count and stroke type and includes free wireless online analysis, storage and sharing at Garmin Connect. Garmin Swim also has advanced features for timed sets and logging drills, and it can gauge swimming efficiency (SWOLF), making it ideal for lap swimmers of all levels. This watch has a slim profile that wont drag you down, in or out of the pool. To help you stay motivated, the Garmin Swim displays your weekly distance under the time of day. Powered by a user replaceable battery that lasts one year with typical use, its always ready to go.
- Designed specifically for pool swimming, records swim distance, pace, stroke count and pool lengths
- Wireless uploads using ANT+ to Garmin Connect to analyze, store and share workouts
- Gauges swimming efficiency (SWOLF)
- Offers advanced features for timed sets and logging drills
- Water Resistant to 50m
- watch features Time of day (12/24h), dual time zone, day/date, daily alarm
- Twelve month battery life on a user replaceable coin cell battery (CR 2032)
- Weight 1.4oz (40g)
- Display Black and White, 50 x 31 pixels
- Size (cm) 4.8cm x 1.3cm x 4.4cm
- Temp Range 14F to 122F ( 10C to 50C)
- Knows the stroke youre using
- Log drills or start timed sets
- 6 exterior buttons for easier & faster access to every function
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Sleek profile
- Can be worn as daily watch
- Garmin Swim is ready to go right out of the box
- Package Includes: Garmin Swim, USB ANT Stick, Manuals.