The HRM-Run heart rate monitor provides the most advanced running metrics to high-end Garmin Forerunner® running watches. The strap is seamlessly comfortable and easily adjustable while the module is small, lightweight and fits entirely within the width strap.
HRM-Run provides 6 running dynamics metrics:
- Cadence — number of steps per minute
- Vertical oscillation — degree of ‘bounce’ in your running motion; displays the vertical motion of your torso, measured in centimeters for each step
- Ground contact time — amount of time in each step that you spend on the ground while running; measured in milliseconds
- Ground contact time balance — displays the left/right balance of your ground contact time while running (displays a percentage); for example, 53.2 with an arrow pointing left or right
- Stride length — length of your stride from 1 footfall to the next; measured in meters
- Vertical ratio — ratio of vertical oscillation to stride length (displays a percentage); a lower number typically indicates better running form
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.5”-56.0” x 1.2” x 0.5” (60.0 - 142.0 x 3.0 x 1.2 cm).
- Weight: 2.1 oz (59 g).
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm.
- Module weight: 1.7 oz (49 g).
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold.
- Sizing range: 23.5”-56.0” (60.0 - 142.0 cm).
- Battery: CR2032.
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (approx. 1 hour per day).
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Thanks! Review by Pavel
Price Value Quality