Garmin Heart Rate Monitor Belt Strap
Get a quality workout with the Garmin heart rate monitor. When worn around your chest during an activity, it wirelessly transmits your heart rate to your compatible device for instant feedback on how hard you’re working.
Garmin was the first to bring GPS to the cycling computer market — the first to let cyclists put their ride on the map and record detailed metrics with the accuracy only GPS can deliver. Their product line has continued to evolve to bring you the features you crave and the quality you and your bike deserve.
- The front part of the strap contains the heart rate module and is made of flexible plastic.
- The part of the strap that goes around your back is made of a soft fabric and is adjustable to your size.
- Use and care of the heart rate monitor is a snap. Once it's paired with your compatible device the first time, it will automatically recognize it each time.
- The fabric of the strap can be removed and hand-washed as often as needed.
- This heart rate strap has an IPX7 waterprof rating and should not be worn while swimming.