Edge Touring works like the GPS navigator you use in your car, featured specifically with maps and points of interest (POIs) to help you find your way by bike. Simply enter an address or search for POIs and Edge Touring will give you turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
Garmin was the first to bring GPS to the cycling computer market — the first to let cyclists put their ride on the map and record detailed metrics with the accuracy only GPS can deliver. Their product line has continued to evolve to bring you the features you crave and the quality you and your bike deserve.
- With round-trip routing, you can tell Edge Touring how far you’d like to ride and then choose from three ride options that will bring you back to where you started.
- You can search and download rides others have completed on Garmin Connect or Garmin Adventures, as well as share your own experiences.
- Uses the same 2.6 inch touch screen as the class leading 810 and 800.
- Preloaded European open street maps (OSM) with digital elevation information as standard.
- Intuitive interface as standard giving access to courses, where to, and route menus.
- Ride information includes: timer, distance, odometer, speed, average speed, max speed, calories, elevation, total ascent, total descent, gradient, distance to destination, ETA at destination, time to destination, heading, grid reference, battery level, GPS accuracy, sunrise / sunset, temperature and time of day.
- Included in the box: Edge Touring, Quarter-turn bike mount, USB cable, Garmin cycling map on microSD™ card (pre-inserted in Edge), Quick Start Manual.