Garmin Edge 810 GPS Cycling Computer - Performance
The new Garmin Edge 810 is an advanced, touchscreen GPS mapping bike computer that can be paired with a smartphone. The Performance Bundle is the ultimate riding companion for the cyclist who wants it all.
A suite of connected features are offered when paired with your smartphone (Apple® or Android™) and the Garmin Connect Mobile app. This allows you to gain comprehensive, accurate ride data from your Garmin, while saving your phone battery.
In addition to the mapping capabilities, Edge 810 records your distance, speed metrics, ascent/descent, grade and more. It's also compatible with ANT+™ sensors to measure your heart rate and speed/cadence.
- Included: Garmin Edge 810, Speed/Cadence sensor, Premium heart rate monitor, USB cable, manual.
- New Edge 810 can be wirelessly paired with a smartphone for access to features like live tracking, social media sharing and weather.
- Garmin Connect™ compatible for access to an online community where you analyse, categorize and share data.
- Large, clear touchscreen display.
- View maps on-screen for navigation, or race against a Virtual Partner®.
- Syncs wirelessly through ANT+ technology with compatible third-party power meters.
- Wireless communication with Garmin heart rate monitors and speed/cadence sensors - included.
- For extra-precise climb and descent data, the Edge 810 incorporates a barometric altimeter to pinpoint changes in elevation.
- Requires no calibration so can be switched quickly between bikes and features multiple profiles to support this. Can be charged via the USB cable when attached to your computer for data transfer.
- Unit dimensions: 2.0” x 3.7” x 1.0” (5.1 x 9.3 x 2.5 cm).
- Display size: 1.4” x 2.2” (3.6cm x 5.5cm), 2.6” diagonal (6.6cm).
- Screen resolution: 160 x 240 pixels.
- Weight: 98.0g (manufacturer claimed).
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion with life of up to 17 hours.
- Water resistance: IPX7.
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C.
- Compatible with PC and Mac systems.
- Our models are the EU version which have a world-wide base map - this shows major roads and your position relative to other cities.
- very good service Review by Colin
Value Quality Price