Go the extra mile on your next ride with the world's smallest and lightest GPS cycling computers, the Edge 20. At just 25g you'll not notice a weight penalty
These GPS GLONASS-enabled bike computers track how far, how fast and where you ride, more accurately than ever before with up to 8 hours battery life. IPX7 Water rated whilst extremely durable and small in size, it's perfect for travel and ideal for training and everyday riding. Garmin Connect allows you to see your ride on a map, analyze it and share it. The courses feature lets you follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Connect users for a virtual competition.
- Tracks distance, speed and time
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect™
- Water-resistant, durable device
Simple to Use
- The Edge 20 offers all the necessary stats you need, without the hassle of extra gear and gadgets. Small in size, it’s easy to take anywhere, which makes it ideal for travel. No set up necessary — just power on, press start and go.
Stay on Course
- Choose from courses ridden by others, or create your own on Garmin Connect, our free online community. Once a course is chosen, you can upload it directly to Edge 20 and follow to arrive at your desired destination.
No Data, No Problem
- Edge 20 uses GPS + GLONASS satellites to track distance even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use the Edge 20 for up to 10 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
- With a simple connection to your Mac® or PC, you can upload your activities to our free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you traveled on a map, analyse it, share it and view more detail.
- Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard. Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points.
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|