Garmin Bike Speed and Cadence Sensors
Monitor your pedalling cadence and/or speed as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless speed and cadence sensors.
Garmin was the first to bring GPS to the cycling computer market — the first to let cyclists put their ride on the map and record detailed metrics with the accuracy only GPS can deliver. Their product line has continued to evolve to bring you the features you crave and the quality you and your bike deserve.
- Simply attach the sensors and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
- The cadence sensor fastens to any crank arm size and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
- The speed sensor attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge® to give you accurate speed and distance at all times, including indoors on the turbo trainer.
- Combine them both and improve your personal best or see where your stand against the pros.
- Included: Speed sensor, Speed sensor sleeve, Cadence sensor, 3 cadence sensor straps, Manual.