|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The 50mm high rim is the ideal size for any type of route: aerodynamic on ﬂat stretches, easy to handle and lightweight when the road is uphill or downhill. Red Wind™ with aluminium and carbon proﬁle for clinchers are the choice for those seeking an ever performing and, why not, aesthetically aggressive and yet elegant wheel.
Fulcrum Wheels was established by three aerospace engineers who are passionate about bicycles. The strong young company boast numerous unique patents, on-going technological research, and attractive and young-spirited design.
- Aluminium rim and carbon structure in either 50mm or 80mm profiles.
- Aluminium hub body with oversized flange on drive-side.
- Bearings: A choice of either standard bearings or Fulcrums USB bearings using the best ceramic bearings available on the market – Silicon Nitride. USB bearings over standard bearings are 30% lighter 40% more resistant and 50% smoother.
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance in the rim: thanks to special operation of the production process the carbon fibre layup is positioned in such a way as to obtain perfect rim balance.
- The 50mm's have 18 front radial stainless-steel spokes and 21 at the rear; the 80mm version has 16 front and 18 rear both in Fulcrum 2:1 ratio for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer to the rear wheel. They feature the anti-rotation system keeping them aero at all times.
- Weights: Front: 785g, Rear: 970g.
- Shimano/SRAM compatible.