|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The Fulcrum Racing Zero wheelset uses USB ceramic bearing to keep you moving further with less effort, carbon hubs for added lightness and differentiated rim heights for optimal performance. A lovely high class wheelset that delivers everytime.
Unrivaled in the peloton: extraordinary performance and high impact aesthetics make this wheel the point of reference for cyclists. With these wheels, they use ceramic bearing which are 30% lighter 40% more resistant and 50% smoother compared to the steel bearings featured in the Racing 3's, 5's and 7's.
Racing Zero wheels have become synonymous with excellence, quality, performance, reliability and victory!
- A carbon hub with oversize flange is used creating a light weight but stiff hub
- Differentiated rim heights; 25mm at front for optimal manoeuvrability and 30mm at rear for optimal power transfer
- Triple milling of the rim saves weight but also creates an aerodynamic profile
- Fulcrum Dynamic Balance keeps the Racing zero wheels perfectly stable but is achieved in the rim milling process rather than spokes in the Racing 5
- Fulcrum 2:1 spoke ratio on rear wheel double the number of spokes on the drive side for greater wheel stability and improved power transfer in the rear wheel
- Rim: Clincher and triple milled aluminium
- Rim depth: 23mm
- Rim width: 20mm
- Spoke count: 16 front, 21 rear
- Nipples: Aluminium
- Hubs: Carbon fibre, aluminium flange
- Freehub: Shimano or SRAM (non-XD) cassette compatible - excl. Campagnolo
- Weights: 607g front, 830 rear