Fulcrum 2015 Racing 7 LG CX Clincher Wheelset – Shimano/SRAM
Fulcrum’s new Racing 7 LG CX has been introduced for 2015 with One purpose in mind, with a slightly wider rim to facilitate the easier use of 25c tyres. A double seal in the hub keeps the wheels from getting dirt and dust inside during Cyclo-Cross racing and during winter training.
Fulcrum Wheels was established by three aerospace engineers who are passionate about bicycles. The strong young company boast numerous unique patents, on-going technological research, and attractive and young-spirited design.
- Differentiated Rim Height: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- New Asymmetric Rim Profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component. Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
- Machined Braking Surfaces allow for safe, powerful and adaptable braking in all weather conditions. Steel spokes with 2mm Cross-Section provide high levels of tension and stiffness.
- High Grade, Top Quality Steel Bearings with cup-and-cone construction reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- Double Gasket protects the ball bearing seats from water and mud, ensures consistent performance over time.
- Oversized Flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, increases reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Includes Fulcrums new Wear Indicator system so you know when the rims are nearing their limit.
- Weights: Front 815g Rear 945g (not including quick release).
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM.