FLR F-55.II MTB Shoes
The FLR F-55.II is designed to maximize stability in all weather conditions. These versatile MTB Shoes have a reinforced nylon sole that delivers aggressive pedal power, with widely spaced TPU walk pads and attachable toe spikes.
FLR was founded to improve your power transfer and increase comfort on your bike rides. Whether you’re placing on the podium or not, don’t settle for less than FLR Shoes.
- Large areas of mesh provide fantastic ventilation and breathability.
- Reinforced synthetic toe cap designed to protect the toes from objects and impact.
- Multi-layered heel support for maximum comfort and stability.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic leather with strong ventilated nylon mesh.
- Fastener: 3 Velcro straps.
- Footbed: Breathable and removable.
- Cleat Compatibility: Compatible with FLR C-10 cleats and 2-bolt SPD.
- Vented tongue for breathability.
|Season||Winter 2014, Autumn 2014, Summer 2014, Spring 2014|