Fi'zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles, bar tape and shoes that work in harmony with you as you ride. In 1996 fi'zi:k set out on a journey to improve rider performance by producing saddles for superior ride comfort. In 2015, this same purpose drives fi'iz:k to produce shoes fit for high performance.
After dedicated Italian craftsmen have breathed life into eclectic raw materials, the resulting shoe extols all the virtues associated with a superb fit: maximising power transfer, while boasting a sharp aesthetic to boot!
“Life is a road and the road is my life”.
The R3B is for the racer. This shoe provides all you need to stay ahead of the peloton: excellent comfort, low weight and the sharp aesthetic that's sure to attract envious glances! The BOA closure system is new for 2015. Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
- Uni-Directional Carbon Fibre Outsole (very stiff!)
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi'zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: low/medium/high
- Fi'zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 230g (size 43, without insole)
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Black|