Ceramic Wet Lube is Finish Line’s most advanced and effective racing lubricant. This wet-style full synthetic lubricant builds a ceramic coating on frictional surfaces resulting in increased smoothness, longer intervals, and a chain that runs so quiet, you will notice the difference.
Finish Line pride themselves on being "The Lube Experts" for the bicycle industry. They produce everything a cyclist needs for taking care of their bike and making sure it performs at its peak potential.
- Ceramic Wet’s extreme durability holds up even in wet weather conditions.
- Ceramic Wet delivers more miles per application, often exceeding 175 miles.
- Ceramic Wet utilizes a patented boron nitride technology. As the first bike lube company to innovate with ceramic particles, Finish Line has set new standards for race day lubrication.
- Fully waterproof lubricant can be used in all disciplines: Mountain bike, cyclocross, road and track racing.
- Within three applications, all frictional surfaces of the chain will be fully coated with ceramic particles and maximum benefits will be realized.
- NOTE: As the white ceramic particles embed themselves, they will displace grime, causing the lubricating film to turn grey or black. Over time (2-3 applications) this phenomenon will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.