The DMR V8 is built around DMR’s classic (some would say timeless) flat pedal body. With the perfect platform size and grip for dirt, park or street, it’s one of the most affordable and versatile pedals available.
DMR was kicked into life in the Winter of ’95, with an idea to make UK designed bike parts that worked the way the founders wanted their bike parts to. There’s no ‘gimmicky’ stuff that isn’t there for a reason: DMR components are solid, properly designed, rider tested bike parts that meet the demands of some of the world’s best riders.
- Tough platform pedals with Cro-mo axle and grease port for easy maintenance.
- Heat treated CroMoly axle.
- V8’s run on precision ground (5/32 balls), adjustable bearings.
- Comprehensive sealing system and an external splashguard to help prolong pedal life.
- Combination of screw-in and push in-pins.
- Corner pins can be tuned for preferred grip.
- Weight: 528g (pair).