The Continental Travel Contact Tyre is the new standard for heavy duty use. Semi-slick with knobbly shoulders to allow some off road use, duraskin sidewall protection and kevlar reinforced anti-puncture belt.
Today's product lines offered by Continental are built to satisfy the demands of touring cyclists, mountain bikers and racing professionals – indeed, many of the leading teams of the Tour de France ride on tyres made by the company's plant in Germany.
- Ideal For Touring All Kinds Of Routes
- Robust Carcass With High Carrying Capacity
- Effective Puncture Resistance
- Duraskin Protected Sidewall And SafetySystem Breaker
- Constructed For 3 Plies, Totalling 180 TPI