The Continental Trail King hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain.
Today's product lines offered by Continental are built to satisfy the demands of touring cyclists, mountain bikers and racing professionals – many of the leading teams of the Tour de France ride on tyres made by the company's plant in Germany.
- The Trail King replaces the hugely successful Rubber Queen as king of the mud.
- Thanks to the innovative Black Chili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all mountain riding.
- Highly ramped tread ploughs through mud and hooks up well on rocks.
- Excellent self-cleaning design prevents mud clog.
- Bead: Wire.
- Recommended pressure: 50-60psi.
- Casing: 3 ply, 84 TPI.
- Weight: 890g.
|Tyre Colour||Black Skin|