If you are looking for an all round tyre to do some local races or an uplift day then look no further, the Continental Der Kaiser has the perfect tread pattern for a mix for speed and mud clearance.
Today's product lines offered by Continental are built to satisfy the demands of touring cyclists, mountain bikers and racing professionals – many of the leading teams of the Tour de France ride on tyres made by the company's plant in Germany.
- This dry to intermediate DH tyre has been a regular at UCI Wolrd Cups over the past couple of seasons.
- The BlackChili Compound helps you stick to the ground even when hitting off camber turns flat out.
- This is the tyre that took Gee Atherton to his first World Cup Win on home soil and to the podium at Red Bull Rampage.
- Apex sits on the tyres bead and reinforces the sidewalls, thus protecting from impact with the rim duing rough rides over rocky ground
- Constructed from 6 plies, totalling 360 tpi.
- Handmade in Germany.
- Weight: 1200g.
|Tyre Size||26 x 2.5"|