The revised Rapid X is now even brighter! Now pumping out an impressive 25 lumen of 360 degree visible light! The Rapid X may look like a normal Cateye light but this neat compact rear light offers a level of light intensity like no other Cateye; visible from nearly 360 degrees and using a neat band fitting system it can be placed in several different positions on the bike, from seat post to seat stays.
Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors for cyclists across the world. Inventor of the first flashing bicycle lamp in 1964 and the first LED bike headlight in 2001, they continue to innovate and push the field.
- Ultra Bright Strip LED Technology.
- Up to 25 Lumen output.
- Li-Polymer Battery Technology.
- Complex circuitry for safe charge and discharge.
- USB Recharge (2hrs) .
- 5 modes: Constant / Flashing / Rapid / Pulse / Vibration.
- Runtime: C: 5hrs / F: 30hrs / R: 16hrs / P: 16hrs / V: 8hrs.
- Dimensions: W 22.5 / H 27.2 / L 73.2mm.