Tough, simple, reliable…these incredible Nima lights may be diminutive, but they really pack a punch! Small enough to be a back-up, powerful enough to really get noticed and Cateye built, which means they won’t let you down. Superbly stylish front and rear lights with easy attachment. Will fit to seat post, handlebar, bags, helmet etc.
Cateye is the leading manufacturer of cycle computers, lights and reflectors for cyclists across the world. Inventor of the first flashing bicycle lamp in 1964 and the first LED bike headlight in 2001, they continue to innovate and push the field.
- 180 degree visibility through light permeable housing.
- Click-tec switch for ease and increased water resistance.
- Simple ‘O’ Ring band mount.
- 4 modes: Constant / Flash / Rapid / Pulse.
- Runtimes: C: 15hrs / F: 80hrs.