Camelbak Mule 3L Hydration Backpack – "Perfect for any day on the trail"
The original narrow-gauge pack for high-intensity, long-haul exercise, the Camelbak Mule has been the Number #1 Hydration Pack since its debut in 1996 and boasts a 12.5 litre Cargo Hold and a generous 3 litre Hydration Reservoir.
Designed to carry everything you need for a day on the trails, the Mule, which stands for Medium-to-Ultra-Long Endeavours, is a lightweight (0.59kg) and manoeuvrable pack which hits the mark between size and storage perfectly.
Big enough to stash your tools, keys, electronics and helmet, the Mule features an Independent Suspension Harness with a Removable 20mm Stability Belt for a customised, stable fit and a Four Point Compression System to compact the bag when it’s crammed full of kit.
It also incorporates Camelbak’s patented Antidote Hydration Reservoir, which is one of the most sophisticated Hydration Packs on the market…
- Hydration Capacity: 3 litre
- Total Capacity: 12.5 litre
- Back Panel: Air Director
- Harness: Independent Suspension
- Belt: Removable 1 in / 25 mm stability
- Additional Features: XC helmet carry, Media pocket, Stash pocket
- Designed to Carry: XC Helmet, Pump, Spare tube, Extra layer, Lunch, Phone, Wallet, Keys
|Model Number||CBML3 62397-IN|
|Manufacturer Colour||Parisean Night / Exuberance|