Delivery to EU Countries Only
This lightweight Brooks Neuro Mens Running Shoes takes our best-in-class fit and bio-mechanics technology to a new stratosphere. Make the most of every effort, every run, and every mile.Go full-tilt in these performance-enhancing neutral running shoes for men. Whether you’re racing others, or just against your personal best, our Propulsion Pods rapidly return the energy you put in to keep you at your fastest every time you lace up. The heel and forefoot move independently for powerful push-offs thanks to a Gearing Mechanism, and each pair fits like a second skin—our Dynamic Hammock System wraps underfoot and tightens through the eyelets for improved foot alignment.
- Propulsion Pods, BioMoGo DNA encapsulated into blown rubber, provide adaptive cushioning and rapidly return energy.
- Dual Toe Flex engages a foot’s natural balance for an efficient push-off.
- Gearing Mechanism allows the heel and forefoot to move independently for a powerful push-off.
- Rounded heel provides better alignment, minimising stress on joints.
- Propulsion plates create a stable platform for powerful and aligned toe-offs.
- Dynamic Hammock System wraps underfoot and tightens through the eyelets for a second-skin fit and improved foot alignment built for maximum energy return.
- Mesh upper manages moisture to keep feet cool and dry.
|Model Number||110211 1D073|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / High Risk Red|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|