Delivery to EU Countries Only
Brooks Glycerin 12 – "Goes above and beyond the standards of comfort"
Updated with Brooks’ most advanced midsole material ever, Super DNA, the GLYCERIN 12 is an exceptional daily trainer that offers plush, luxurious comfort and an ultra-cushioned running experience.
According to the boffins at Brooks, Super DNA provides 20% more cushioning than the manufacturer’s standard BioMoGo DNA, intelligently adapting to every runner’s stride for custom cushioning that makes you feel like you’re running on air.
And the technology doesn’t stop there, with the GLYCERIN 12 you get Ideal Pressure Zones on the outsole which disperse impact force more evenly for smoother transitions and superior ride quality.
The shoe’s upper has also been completely redesigned and now incorporates an innovative 3D Fit Print which uses Polymer Layers to bolster the shoe’s structural integrity without adding excess weight. Fit Print also helps establish custom fitting throughout the upper, hugging the foot for a personalized structure that’s unique to each wearer.
Meanwhile, Omega Flex Grooves on the outsole offer improved traction and flexibility whilst enabling the shoe to mimic natural foot motion for greater comfort and enhanced stride efficiency.
A segmented, caterpillar-shaped CrashPad also ensures ultra-smooth transitions from heel-to-toe with independent, but fully integrated shock absorbers maximising the efficiency of each stride and providing just the right amount of cushioning.
Every lace and stitch on the GLYCERIN 12 has been painstakingly crafted to go above and beyond traditional standards of comfort.
Brooks: Run Happy.
- Adaptable DNA Midsole - Provides custom cushioning for a plush contact and smooth transition from heel to toe.
- Tuned Density Midsole - Providing just the right amount of cushioning on a specific area.
- Full-Length S-257 Last - Specifically designed board which offers enhanced step-in comfort.
- Omni Grooves - Working with the Omega Flex Grooves, allowing the outsole to bend and shape naturally.
- Soft Blown Rubber Forefoot - Promotes an efficient stride whilst boosting cushioning.
- 3D Fit Print - Overlays that create structure and reduce weight, for a supportive, light and comfortable fit.
- Profile Sockliner - A removable sockliner that provides extra comfort with its soft material.
- Moisture-Managing Element Linings - A quick-drying lining, designed for weather protection.
- OMEGA Flex Grooves - This innovation enhances the flexibility of the midsole and provides an effortless forefoot ride while still offering great cushioning and midsole integrity. The unique shape of an Omega Flex Groove allows it to flex dynamically without compromising cushioning. When at rest, it supports the shoe. When it’s flexing, the groove opens up to allow greater flexibility.
- BioMoGo Sockliner - Removable sockliner which offers enhanced cushioning and is environmentally friendly.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad - Segmented pad located on the sole of the shoe. It delivers flexibility underfoot without sacrificing assurance.
- DRB Accel - A high density post at the medial arch is engineered for pronation control and creates a smoother transition from the midstance phase into the propulsion phase.
- Engineered Stable Pod Construction - A system of 'pods' in the midsole and outsole enabling the shoe to bend and flex more naturally while still supporting the foot at its most critical points.
- HPR Plus - A higher durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
- Moisture-Managing Element Mesh - Great breathability and provide good air flow to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Synthetic Overlay Materials - For added comfort, extra flexibility and acts as an upper support for your feet.
- Weight: - 309 Grams
Buy Brooks Glycerin 12 from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||120160 1B646|
|Manufacturer Colour||Raspberry / Midnight / Orange Popslice|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Brooks Glycerin|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Glad I've moved from asics to Brooks! Review by Gillian
Price Value Quality
- Ideal neutral shoe for half marathon/marathon training and racing - good cushioning and low fit around achilles problem areas. Review by Karen J
Price Value Quality