Delivery to EU Countries Only
Very comfortable in general, no points of pain, no sliding, perfect toe space, etc. I use them mainly for the 800m, 1k, and mile, but they are capable of withstanding 400m speed (54-55 sec).
I heavily recommend them for the mile since they are lightweight, although pretty sturdy, and gives me good repulsion when kicking off the ground. I have been using them for more than two years and they are still in great shape. They are definitely worth the cost.
- Full length pebax middle distance spike plate
- 6 spike well configuration
- Outer Material: Manmade
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Manmade
- Closure: Lace Up
- Full length biomogo midsole for cushioning
- Highly breathable single layer mesh upper
- Forefoot extended lacing for great foothold
|Model Number||120111 1B803|
|Manufacturer Colour||Green Gecko / Knockout Pink / Black / White|
|Footwear Type||Long Distance Spikes|
|Season||Winter 2013, Autumn 2013|