Delivery to EU Countries Only
Like an SUV for your feet, these supportive men’s trail shoes deliver a cushioned, balanced, ride—the best all-around, versatile shoe for adventures out and about. Feet stay comfortable and secure with trail-specific technologies that add a layer of protection, including a four-pivot system that acts like a personalized suspension system on tricky terrain, a ballistic rock shield to protect feet from hazards, and a rugged outsole that provides great traction on wet surfaces. New to this edition of trail shoes for men is a redesigned forefoot for improved durability.
Please note: The Cascadia is designed as a trail running shoe. While a lot of people love it as a fastpacking and thru-hiking shoe while carrying ultralight gear, the Cascadia is not pack-rated and may not hold up to the extra weight and demands of long pack hikes. We’re your go-to option for trail runs, but a sturdy hiking boot may be better suited for heavy packs.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to every step and stride
- Four-Point Pivot Posts create a stabilizing suspension system
- Full-Length Segmented Crash Pad accommodates any foot landing and delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Forefoot ballistic rock shield adds extra protection
- Rugged outsole provides great traction on wet surfaces and tricky terrain
- Moisture-management mesh upper lets your feet breathe
- Weight 11.8 ounces
- Midsole drop 10mm
|Model Number||110213 1D440|
|Manufacturer Colour||Peacoat / Olive / Torch|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|