Delivery to EU Countries Only
Rain or shine, road or trail, feel the rush with the Brooks Adrenaline ASR 12 and take on every season. Supportive medial posting in an adaptive BioMoGo DNA midsole keeps your stride steady, and a rugged outsole is fine tuned for a smooth ride over a variety of terrain. A breathable mesh upper repels water to keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet weather conditions.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar (PDRB) begins at the medial heel and extends through to the medial forefoot. PDRB is a tri-density BioMoGo construction which is designed to smoothly reduce excess pronation.
- Caterpillar Crash Pad is a segmented crash pad that flexes with the foot, offering customized cushioning and stability for a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- DRB Accel is a thermoplastic polyurethane unit located in the midfoot for balanced support and torsional rigidity.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Flextra varies the degree of support providing tuned flexibility.
- HPR Plus is a form of high abrasion-resistant rubber and is located in the heel.
- HPR Green is primarily located in the forefoot and is a durable compound made with dispersed silica resulting in increased traction and skid-resistance.
- Stable Pod Configuration is a midsole/outsole design pattern intended to set the foot up for an efficient, balanced position from heel to toe. The focus of this design is on stability and responsiveness.
- Element Mesh is a moisture-managing, breathable mesh upper treated with DWR (durable water repellent).
- Element Linings lie along the underside of the upper to aid in moisture transfer and comfort.
- Water-resistant Material Package is a material that is engineered to keep water from entering the shoe.
- Hydrophobic Foam Package is designed to keep the feet dry.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically located to provide a snug, secure fit.
- Adjustable Saddle Construction allows for a personalized and secure midfoot fit.
- Profile Sockliner made of BioMoGo foam provides contoured support and cushioning.
- Cushole S-257 and Combination Last combine a rearfoot fiberboard for rigidity with a layer of advanced foam for underfoot comfort.
|Model Number||110195 1D325|
|Manufacturer Colour||Avacado / Black / Green|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Shoe Collection||Brooks Adrenaline|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- Good shoe Review by David
Price Value Quality