Introducing the Bont Riot , the worlds first carbon composite heat moldable entry level cycling shoe.
The Riot combines Bont's pro series technical features including our power transfer platform and anatomical shaping with competition grade materials to create the most technically advanced entry level road cycling shoe.
- Uses a more conventional two-piece construction where a separate upper is bonded to the bathtub chassis. This offers excellent stiffness whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
- The riot also features built-in arch and forefoot support.
- The shoe is fully heat moldable, for superior comfort and support.
- Outer Skin Material: Microfiber
- Width: Standard
- Stack Height: 4.8mm
- Replaceable Sole Guards
- Cleat Mounting: 3 hole Look configuration
- Weight: 276g (approximate weight based Size 42)
|Season||Spring 2013, Summer 2013, Summer 2013|
- 5 stars Review by Luke
Quality Price Value