The Men's Popena is a stylish hooded HydroDown Fusion jacket, with a longer length cut and fixed hood, delivering style and warmth to keep out the worst of the cold winter weather. With a Hydrodown Fusion filling, the Popena provides warmth on cold, winter hill tops, however is equally suitable for a local amble along the river or street.
- Enhance your comfort level with ‘body-mapped’ HydroDown Fusion insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- Easy storage with three pockets- two zipped hand warmer pockets, one zipped internal pocket
- Easy access into the jacket with exposed two way centre front zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- Keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tab with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|