The Berghaus men's Ortler Waterproof Pants use a combination of great fabrics to provide the best of both worlds. Together, the lightweight and stretchy soft shell outer and waterproof AQ™ lining with stretch create the ideal pant for all of your hiking trips.
Features include three pockets and adjustment at the hem. High performance, comfortable and durable, the Ortler Waterproof Pants are destined to become your first choice for hiking very soon.
Weight (approx.): 505g
Leg Length: 32"
- Protection from the elements and freedom of movement thanks to the water resistant fabric with four way stretch.
- Waterproof, breathable protection comes from the AQ™ lining with stretch.
- Storage for your essentials thanks to two zipped hand-warmer pockets and one zipped rear pocket.
- A curved back panel with belt loops provides added comfort.
- Elasticated drawcord at the hems for easy adjustment on the move.
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|