The Berghaus Long Cornice Gore-Tex Men’s Jacket is a great jacket for any day to day outdoor adventure. The jacket is constructed of Gore-Tex material which is durably waterproof and windproof combined with optimized breathability. It is cut to a longer length and features a roll-away adjustable hood.
- Further weather protection is achieved with the roll-away adjustable hood
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the three pockets – two zipped lower patch pockets and one zipped map pocket
- Find your perfect fit with the full waist draw cord, the dual draw cord hem adjustment and the elasticated adjustable cuff tabs
- Weight (approx.): 769g
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
More than 40 years at the forefront of outdoor performance wear and Berghaus are still innovating. With a team of over 20 extraordinary athletes on board including the world famous climber and adventurer Leo Houlding, top mountainner Mick Fowler and multi-skilled husband and wife team Philippe and Anna Gatta, Berghaus continue to blaze a trail in the outdoor world.
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|