The men's Island Peak Jacket is ideal for keeping you protected and comfortable in wet conditions.
Featuring ourleading waterproof eco fabric GORE-TEX Colourkind, this shell is perfect for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions. Using GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with GORE-TEX, the Island Peak is constructed to GORE-TEX storm-level standards to ensure you stay dry and protected. With a range of useful features, including five pockets, core body venting and a roll-away hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster, you can be confident that you’ll stay comfortable and dry whatever the weather.
Weight (approx.): 696g
- Stay completely dry with GORE-TEX Colourkind, our market-leading waterproof eco fabric in partnership with Gore-Tex. This fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process than regular fabric dyeing, resulting in 89% less water used and 63% less chemicals. Plus it will not fade or wash out, meaning your waterproofs will stay looking bright and new
- The fully adjustable stiffened peak hood offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use
- YKK water-repellent centre-front and chest pocket zips
- Keep essentials close at hand using the five useful pockets – an internal security pocket, two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your map
- Water-repellent core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
|Manufacturer Colour||Snorkel Blue|