The women’s Island Peak Jacket is an elegantly designed waterproof shell, featuring our Colourkind partnered by GORE-TEX eco fabric and constructed to storm-level standards to guarantee you stay dry and comfortable. The perfect companion for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions. The range of useful features includes a map compatible pocket, zipped body vents and a roll-away hood with stiffened peak and volume adjuster for versatile fit.
Weight (approx.): 639g
- Stay completely dry with Colourkind partnered by GORE-TEX, our market-leading waterproof eco fabric. This fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process than regular fabric dyeing, resulting in 89% less water used and 63% less chemicals. Plus it will not fade or wash out, meaning your waterproofs will stay looking bright and new
- The adjustable hood offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use
- Keep essentials close at hand using the four useful pockets – two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your map
- Core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
- YKK water-resistant centre-front and chest pocket zips