The Men's High Trails Jacket comprises all of our years of experience. Berghaus have been making waterproof jackets since 1966 for all environments and conditions. Like its predecessors, the High Trails, a fully featured, longer length trail jacket, is designed to the high standards, that we expect from all of our products. The Hydroshell Elite Pro fabric offers exceptional waterproofness and protection meaning the High Trails is at home in rain, sleet and snow, rock, scree and ice.
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- Keep valuables safe and close at hand thanks to five pockets- two zipped chest pockets, two zipped hand warmer pockets and one zipped internal pocket
- Covered centre front zip
- Remain cool when on the trails, thanks to Body venting
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- Keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tabs with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|