The Berghaus Explorer Trek Plus is Britain's most popular waterproof fabric fell walking boot, offering GORE-TEX® waterproof protection and great performance on the hill. Comfortable from the moment you put them on, these boots will give you all the grip and traction you need to tackle trails and fells far and wide.
Packed with technology and features, the Explorer Trek Plus boots are better than ever for 2014. The breathable and tough suede and mesh upper is combined with an EVA midsole and OrthoLite® foot bed for great cushioning and anti-odour properties. A Berghaus engineered TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ protects and secures each foot while the OPTI-STUD® outsole delivers outstanding grip on all surfaces.
Weight (approx.): 1120g
- The upper uses waterproof, lightweight and high abrasion resistant meshes and suedes for extended comfort during use on the hill
- GORE-TEX® Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry
- Great shock absorption and comfort comes from a new EVA midsole, working in conjunction with a TPU PLANTAR PLATE™ to keep your feet secure, stable and protected
- A Berghaus hiking specific OrthoLite® foot bed delivers great underfoot cushioning and excellent anti-odour properties
- The OPTI-STUD® hiking specific outsole provides the optimum combination of braking, traction and anti-clogging performance with grippy Alpha Compound rubber
- Lacing up your boots is easy and secure thanks to the Berghaus Enhanced Holding System™
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Nova Red|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|