The Berghaus Explorer Active GTX Womens Walking Shoes are packed full of features to make an impact during your next adventure. Including those all-important features as seen in our classic Explorer boots, the Explorer Active GTX shoes have undergone hours of testing to provide superior comfort during any multi-active challenge. Including a range of trusted technologies such as a waterproof Gore-Tex membrane for all-day climate comfort and a Vibram rubber outsole for superb grip and shock absorption, these lightweight shoes are a key style for fast year-round hiking.
- A lightweight multi-active shoe full of hike performance.
- The uppers are crafted using durable PU synthetic nubuck with a seam free application and mesh using a 3D construction to provide enhanced breathability.
- Set to provide all-day climate comfort, the Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof for superior protection and extended comfort throughout any challenge.
- Stay on track with the Vibram OPTI-STUD multi-active outsole for shock absorption and superior grip.
- The ORTHOLITE footbed is engineered with breathable, cushioned and anti-microbial performance, whilst guaranteeing comfort from the inside out.
- Weight (approx.): 740g
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Purple|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|