The Berghaus Cornice III Gore-Tex Men’s Jacket is a great waterproof walking jacket whether you are strolling around the Lake District or walking along the Northumberland coast. It has been popular with walkers since it was introduced in 1993. Packed full of features for comfort and performance and constructed of 2-Layer GORE-TEX® fabric for great breathability and complete waterproofness – everything you need from a jacket and more for your next hike.
- When the rain comes down additional protection is offered through the roll-away hood with adjustment
- Improved warp knit lined collar ensures, no matter the conditions, comfort and protection is provided
- Essentials can be kept close at hand in the three zipped pockets – two zipped lower patch pockets and zipped map pocket
- An inner InterActive zip allows for Berghaus InterActive fleeces to be zipped into this jacket creating a flexible layering system
- A perfect fit in ensured through use of the dual draw cord hem adjustment, full waist draw cord adjustment and the elasticated adjustable cuffs
- It’s best to wash waterproof garments with a cleaner specifically designed for technical outerwear such as that from Nikwax. Do not under any circumstances wash any of our products using biological detergents
- Wash according to care label, preferably on a gentle cycle and slow spin
- Only re-treat the DWR (Durable Waterproof Repellency) when necessary
More than 40 years at the forefront of outdoor performance wear and Berghaus are still innovating. With a team of over 20 extraordinary athletes on board including the world famous climber and adventurer Leo Houlding, top mountainner Mick Fowler and multi-skilled husband and wife team Philippe and Anna Gatta, Berghaus continue to blaze a trail in the outdoor world.
|Manufacturer Colour||Dusk Blue|