The Men's Ben Alder Jacket is the essential winter 3in1 jacket. It features a Hydroshell Elite outer jacket offering unbeatable waterproofness and protection from the elements. The 3in1 design allows you to wear a jacket perfect for whatever the elements throw at you. The Body mapped Hydroloft Fusion insulation creates the perfect inner jacket, which combined with the shell results in a great layering system for any trail adventure.
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- Keep valuables safe and close at hand thanks to 4 pockets- one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand warmer pockets and one zipped internal map pocket
- Exposed Interactive centre front VT10 Matt Aquaguard Vislon zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- Keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tab with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- Enhance your comfort level with 'body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Stay warmer with Hooded Jacket with stretch binding around opening
- Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two hand warmer pockets
- Build into the outer jacket with Interactive centre front zip
- Stretch bound cuffs keep out the harshest of conditions
- Weight - 1055g
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|