Ideal for the discerning trail consumer, the Men's Arran 3in1 Jacket combines great waterproofness from the Hydroshell Elite fabric and excellent warmth with its interactive fleece inner. This 3in1 design means you change your jacket depending on your surroundings. Offering an outer shell for wet, but warm conditions, inner fleece for cold dry days, and a combined jacket for the hashest of elements.
- Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- Keep valuables safe and close at hand thanks to 4 pockets- one zipped chest pocket, two zipped hand warmer pockets and one zipped internal map pocket
- Exposed Interactive centre front VT10 Matt Aquaguard Vislon zip
- Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- Keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tab with hook and loop
- Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- Enhance your comfort level with 'body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- Stay warmer with Hooded Jacket with stretch binding around opening
- Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two hand warmer pockets
- Build into the outer jacket with Interactive centre front zip
- Stretch bound cuffs keep out the harshest of conditions
|Manufacturer Colour||Carbon / Black|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|