Last year we introduced the BBB Varallo helmet, a solid trail lid that provides maximum protection without sacrificing airflow or weight. With input from out riders we created an evolutionary design, the Nerone. They requested a longer peak that could be adjusted for clearer visibility and customer fit, we deigned a new adjustable visor that integrated more fluently with the entire helmet. They requested we keep the bugs out, we added anti-insect mesh in the major vents. To top it off, we added our new Tri-Fit 4.0 closure system fir the ultimate in fit and stability on the roughest of trails. All of this adds up to one of the best performing trail riding helmets on the market today.
- All mountain offroad helmet
- Double In-mould shell construction
- 18 air vents
- Rear vents for optimum airflow
- Adjustable straps for a perfect and comfortable fit
- Height adjustable Tri-Fit close system, can be adjusted with one hand.
- Washable anti-bacterial pads
- Angle adjustable visor
- Rear reflective stickers
- Sizes: M (54-58cm) and L (58-62cm)
- Colours: matt black, matt black/red, matt white and matt white/green