Top of the range technical glove for wet and dry weather. Don’t let the winter cold keep you off your bike – the AquaShield cycling gloves will keep your hands warm and dry.
BBB - All About Cycling. Since 1997 BBB have been creating products designed by passionate cyclists, for cyclists.
- Eurotex layer made of tough PolyUrethane stops cold air and water from entering, while microdots allow moisture to escape, keeping your hands warm and dry.
- Top made of wind and waterproof Trioxx fabric.
- Pre-curved shape and knuckle stretch zones for greater flexibility.
- Clarino reinforced thumb and forefinger.
- Terry towel moisture wipe thumb.
- Rubber anti-slip palm material with Clarino reinforcement, gel-insert and anti-slip silicone print.
- Reflective piping for added visibility.
- Comfortable extra long 45 mm neoprene cuff.
|Season||Winter 2013, Autumn 2013|