Road cyclists, the pro peloton (Lotto-Belisol, Belkin), continental teams, and development teams have all adopted and used Ass Savers in recent years for training and racing (most notably in Milan-San Remo, 2013/2014).
The newly developed Ass Saver Extended (ASE-1) has been designed specifically for the needs of roadies and adds 30mm (1.2 in) of length over the Ass Saver Original in order to reduce more road spray, especially at high speeds.
- The new Ass Saver Extended utilizes the same patent pending attachment system as the Ass Saver Original and Ass Saver Wide.
- That means it snaps into place on the saddle’s front rails in seconds and requires no tools.
- It also fits almost all saddles with standard rails, including carbon rails.
- Note: Ass Saver Extended does not fold to store under the saddle.
- Material: 100% recyclable polypropylene.
- Weight: 18 grams.
- Measures: 370 x 110 mm.
- Made in Sweden.